Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Idaho (FBM Idaho), a property/casualty insurer, has opted for Guidewire’s ClaimCenter its claims management solution for personal lines claims. Claims for FBM Idaho’s 13 personal lines will be converted to ClaimCenter within 90 days, and commercial lines will be added later, according to the company.
Guidewire says ClaimCenter is designed to:
• Consolidate multiple claims systems into one system for all lines of business
• Provide easy access from within ClaimCenter to other systems adjusters rely on (e.g. roadside assistance, Metropolitan reporting; Enterprise Rent-a-Car etc.) for seamless service to their policyholders
• Readily maintain the system with in-house personnel
• Reduce adjuster and CSR training timeframes as a result of ClaimCenter’s user friendly, intuitive screens
“ClaimCenter is enabling us to increase the speed and efficiency with which we are able to process claims by automating processes and ensuring handling consistencies across our staff,” says Doug Alley, claims operations manager, FBM Idaho. “With ClaimCenter, all of our claims handling capabilities are in one system, simplifying our adjusters’ lives and enabling us to better focus on serving our policyholders and agents.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access