HCentive, a provider of ACA health insurance marketplace technology, released WebInsure Direct Enrollment, which is designed to enable consumers to search for available plans, apply for subsidies and purchase qualified health plans listed on Federally Facilitated Marketplaces (FFM) and/or state-based marketplaces all within a private exchange.
“WebInsure Direct Enrollment was designed to help health plans retain the consumer health insurance shopping experience while bolstering consumer satisfaction, flexibility and ease of use,” said Tarun Upadhyay, hCentive CTO.
WebInsure Direct Enrollment available as a stand-alone module or incorporated within hCentive’s WebInsure Private Exchange or WebInsure Exchange Manager. According to the company, the product’s features and capabilities include:
- Integration with FFM direct enrollment APIs
- Quick eligibility check on health plan website to avoid sending users to FFM when not necessary
- Instructional videos to help consumers understand shopping via FFM
- Brokers and licensed agent support for eligibility and enrollment
- Full tracking and notification for users that dropout during direct enrollment
- Dashboards and reporting around user demographics and shopping status
- Easy drop-in integration with existing systems to ensure quick deployment
- Shopping experience for qualified health plans
- Integration with Federal Data Services Hub
- Integration with payment processing
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access