HP is making it worth insurers’ while to “switch” from their existing document automation software to the HP Extream product.
The HP Exstream Competitive Switch Program is designed to target insurers that currently have software tied to vendors that plan to discontinue support for their products. Companies that agree to migrate to HP Exstream enterprise document automation software by Dec. 31, 2009, will receive up to 300 hours of free consulting services.
HP claims it has a tested and proven migration path for insurance carriers, including more than 30 leading insurance companies that have already chosen HP Exstream as a replacement for legacy policy production systems, such as Oracle’s Documerge, InSystems’ Calligo and EMC’s Autograph installations.
For companies that want to explore options instead of tying mission-critical applications to products that will no longer be enhanced or supported, visit the
HP Competitive Switch Program Web site for:
• Competitive comparisons on how HP Exstream compares to Documerge, Calligo and Autograph
• Best conversion practices podcast featuring industry-leading document composition experts, Ann O’Brien and Carol Butler
• Tools and utilities for quick conversions
Additionally, HP Exstream has recently partnered with Elixir Technologies Corp. for a document conversion solution that specifically simplifies the migration from Oracle’s Documerge to the HP Exstream enterprise document automation platform.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access