The jointly developed and newly announced Retention App is intended to help agents and financial advisors protect and grow their existing business.
The app offers information and capabilities designed to help agents better know customers, make decisions on the spot and catch issues before they happen, IBM said. The result is an increase in agent productivity through accelerated new business processing and better agent follow up and relationship building. For carriers, benefits include the ability to correlate agent activity to production and a reduction in voluntary attrition rates, IBM said.
“Mobile will be a key differentiator in this highly volatile and competitive industry, giving agents and financial advisors the ability to address issues before they happen and take action at the point of contact,” said Sandip Patel, global industry leader for Insurance, IBM Global Business Services. “We’re equipping agents with access to customer data, analytics and visualization tools at their fingertips to improve customer attrition rates and enhance sales productivity.”
The companies said that analytics drive the priority of the alerts coming through the notification center and determine the risk of customer attrition. Customer experience is enhanced, the companies said, through payment processing and photo capture of missing application information and signatures, which can help reduce lost business due to delays.
- Offers intelligent alerts through the notification center; the relative value of an alert is ascertained based on the relative value of the client and the time sensitivity of the alert.
- Enables action directly from the alerts, such as the ability to process premium payments and submit data and pictures of documents for completing new applications.
- Offers details on client profiles, policies and billing history.
- Enables agents to sync task completion notes with the corporate CRM system.
- Offers agents the ability to delegate alerts to team members or office assistants.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access