Conyers, Ga. — Content management solution provider ImageRight, reports that the company signed contracts with ten new insurance industry organizations during the period of May through July of 2008.
"This year, nearly 25% of the companies announced in the Ward's 50 listing of top performing insurance companies are ImageRight customers," said Don Elias, president of ImageRight. "I think this is a direct result of ImageRight's concentrated focus on the insurance industry. We have developed considerable expertise in insurance and understand how our customers' businesses work. That's why we can promise any type of insurance organization a quick implementation, significant process improvements, and an almost immediate return on investment."
Companies who recently purchased the ImageRight system include:
* Alabama Risk Insurance — part of Alabama's Division of Risk Management, which administers the State Insurance Fund; General Liability Trust Fund, the State Employee Injury Compensation Trust Fund, the State Employee Assistance Program and the Equipment Maintenance Program for the state of Alabama.
* Amerisure Insurance — a regional property/casualty insurance group servicing manufacturing, construction and commercial enterprises through service centers in the Midwestern and southern United States.
* Baldwin Mutual — a property/casualty insurance company founded in 1921 to serve the insurance needs of those in Alabama and currently based in Foley, Ala.
* Columbia Mutual Insurance Co. — a Columbia, Mo.-based property/casualty insurance company providing personal and commercial lines coverages mainly in the southeastern United States.
* Direct General Corp. — a privately-owned insurance holding company headquartered in Nashville, providing personal lines insurance and insurance-related products directly to the customer through a network of neighborhood offices in twelve southeastern states.
* Glatfelter Insurance Group — one of the top 25 privately-owned insurance brokers in the U.S., providing all lines of property, casualty, life, accident, and health insurance products and financial services to individuals, businesses and organizations.
* ICF Incorporated LLC — a global professional services firm acting as a third-party administrator (TPA) based in Middletown, Pa., and responsible for supporting the Pennsylvania Underground Storage Tank Fund.
* Island Insurance Co. — Hawaii's largest locally-owned and managed property/casualty insurance carrier providing personal and commercial lines insurance through a network of licensed independent agents and experienced home office employees.
* Theodore Liftman Insurance Inc. — a Boston-based independent insurance agency focusing solely on insurance for the investment industry, and representing many leading insurance carriers.
* Turrentine Insurance Agency — an Alexandria, La.-based insurance agency providing personal and commercial lines property/casualty coverage, as well as individual and group life and health coverages and retirement plans.
ImageRight's content management and workflow solutions are designed to produce new operational efficiencies and provide a solid base for the implementation of business process management.
The company's more than 425 current customers include life, property/casualty and reinsurance carriers, agencies, MGAs, wholesale insurance brokers and insurance service providers representing all segments of the insurance industry.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access