A new Web-based tool will put ING’s range of electronic sales support resources on Web sites of general agencies and producer groups who promote its life insurance products to their affiliated distributors, according to PR Newswire. Resource Avenue is designed to enable general agencies, brokerage companies or producer or intermediary groups to easily integrate ING sales support resources to their own password-protected web site or intranet portals.
"We offer an abundant amount of support to our life insurance distributors to help them with their product sales," says Dan Mulheran, president of ING Life Distribution. "With the Internet, we continue to use innovative ways to make it easier and easier for them to find the tools and materials to help their customers."
The company announces that Resource Avenue makes available the following ING resources:
• Life Product Avenue — This micro site provides product and concept information and other resources, including underwriting guides, forms and access to illustrations
• Term Life Insurance Suite — Detailed information on all of the term products from the ING life companies
• Executive Benefits Resource Center — A one-stop shop for information about ING life companies' executive benefits platform.
• Life Illustration Express — Provides premium comparisons and produces personalized illustrations.
• SpeedQuote — A premium calculator for the ING life companies' term insurance products
• Forms Wizard — Includes ING forms to support submitting and servicing business with ING
• Term E-Submit — Simplifies process of submitting term life insurance business by providing online application and submission
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access