Insurance Networking News announced today the winners of the 2016 Women in Insurance Leadership award. For the past 11 years, INN has recognized the extraordinary women across the insurance industry who are stewarding the business through a time of rapid change.
This year’s winners comprise a roster of innovative, forward-looking insurance carrier leaders who leverage technology and more to help their organizations capitalize in a more digital, data-driven insurance ecosystem. They are:
- Lynda Fleury, CISO, UNUM
- Elena Rasa, group chief data officer, Generali
- Amanda Reierson, head of digital, Farmers
- Beth Riczko, underwriting group and product leader, Westfield Group
- Jayne Olsen, head of analytics, Swiss Re
- Heather Milligan, SVP, underwriting and new business, Lincoln Financial Group
- Cilsy Harris, VP, personal lines business delivery, The Hanover
- Carrie Santonastaso, VP, customer service, The Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Nandini Easwar, director of QA and IT compliance, Esurance
- Kathleen Reardon, CEO, Hamilton Re
This year's winners will receive their awards at the 2016 Women in Insurance Leadership Forum, which will be held Oct. 24 and 25 at the Westin Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Ill. INN's fourth-quarter issue and website will publish profiles of all 10 winners in the weeks leading up to the event.
Nominations for the Women in Insurance Leadership honor are collected from across the insurance industry, including carrier companies, vendor partners, and industry analysts and observers. Previous years' winners serve as the judging panel, examining the business impact, creativity, and mentorship roles each nominee has demonstrated over her career.
Since 2006, more than 100 women have been given a Women in Insurance Leadership award.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access