Insurance Technologies LLC, a point-of-sale management software provider for the financial services and brokerage industries, has released an electronic application system, FireLight.
The company said its new point-of-sale solution is an end-to-end platform with complete order entry that ensures suitability and compliance throughout the application process.
The new system is designed for annuity, life, disability income, long-term care, and critical illness applications, all of which the company said were supported by its mobile platform, ForeSight.
Insurance Technologies listed the program’s benefits to include:
• Reduced operational costs and processing time
• Easy implementation using built-in utilities
• Increased “in-good-order” applications
• Built-in regulatory and compliance risk mitigation
• Increased efficiency through simplified sales processes
• Management reporting for distributors and carriers
• Flexible routing capabilities with multiple clearing options
• Unlimited access for all distribution channels
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access