You know that you don't have an enterprise BI strategy if:
1. Your end users keep pointing to IT as the source of most BI problems 2. Your business executives view BI as another cost center 3. IT staff keep asking end users for report requirements 4. Your BI is supported by IT help desk 5. You can’ tell the difference between BI and Performance Management 6. You can’t measure your BI usage 7. You can’t measure your BI ROI 8. You think your BI strategy is the same as your DW strategy 9. You don’t have a plan to develop, hire, retain and grow BI staff 10. (My personal favorite) You actually don’t know if your enterprise has a BI strategy!
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access