Progressive says the site offers independent insurance agents looking to grow their business a plethora of free and low-cost, co-branded materials, such as brochures and fliers, direct mail, e-marketing tools, signs, and television and radio ads. In addition, the Web site has materials for all of Progressive’s product lines.
Additional Web site enhancements, according to Progressive, include:
• Easily searchable, tabbed layout — The new layout is similar to Progressive’s Web-based training layout, with which agents already are familiar
• More images — The redesign makes it easier for agents to find items by showing thumbnail images of all materials
• Drop-down menus — Drop-down submenus filter searches by language, type of material and product line
• Customizable materials — Agents can customize their materials and see changes in real time before finalizing their order
• One-stop shopping — All of Progressive’s marketing materials, including agency supplies, are now located in one location
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access