RGAX announces finalists in insurtech competition
RGAX has announced the five finalists in its third 'Big Ideas Competition’ insurtech contest.
Startups from different fields were invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of judges, hosted by RGAX at the Impact Hub co-working space. The five finalists will share their final pitch, getting business advice and mentoring with RGAX on April 25. The winner receives 10,000 euros during the final event
According to Kate Gillmore, Commercial Director of RGAX EMEA, “The Big Ideas Competition is a way for RGAX to strengthen our link to the startup community; connect with industry colleagues regarding new and non-traditional topics; and uncover new ideas, businesses, and talented individuals we may want to work with.”
RGAX was looking for startups targeting the life/health insurance or retirement market in all stages of development. The five finalists from Spain, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands and France who move on to the final round in Paris are:
- Universal Health Chain, Spain - global health platform based on blockchain
- PatchAITM, Italy - an AI-powered virtual assistant for the collection and predictive analysis of Patient-Reported Outcomes in Clinical Trials.
- doctorly, Germany - combining digital practice management software for doctors and a health app for patients.
- SkinVision, Netherlands - enables self-examinations of skin using the smartphone and a machine learning algorithm
- Chronolife, France - AI company with a neuromorphic algorithm capable of detecting and predicting clinical events on smartphones