Hartford, Conn. - Specialty Risk Services LLC (SRS), a property-casualty third party administrator for workers' compensation and general liability claims, is offering its clients access to a suite of tools to monitor their program's performance on its newly redesigned Web site.In SRS' password-protected Employer's Toolbox, clients have secure access to resources, including industry statistics, employee training materials, libraries of legislative and industry updates, loss control and safety tips, and links to national and industry Web sites.
New features available to clients include:
* More than 100 Loss Control Tips on risk management and safety topics.
* Detailed employee training modules that cover everything from Workers' Compensation 101 to Accident Investigation.
* A step-by-step guide to establishing a successful return-to-work program, including sample letters and communications plans.
* Libraries with the most current industry and legislative trends.
* Claim data by state or industry.
* Industry links to key risk management and safety Web sites.
In addition to the new client area, SRS' site now offers visitors access to its Losstimator, a loss calculator tool, medical providers network and job opportunities. SRS' products and services, claim reporting capabilities and claim outcomes are also featured on the home page. A new weekly news feed spotlights national workers' compensation headlines.
Source: Specialty Risk Services LLC
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access