Honolulu - St. Paul Travelers has released a new and enhanced dashboard for e-CARMA, the customer portal to its risk management information system.Launched at the Risk and Insurance Management Society Inc. (RIMS) conference, e-CARMA is available for demonstration. Customers can view a choice of three distinct dashboards that are available directly from e-CARMA's home page. These dashboards automatically organize and visually present actionable information (red flags), performance trends, and claim outcome and metric drill-down analysis.
St. Paul Travelers' e-CARMA is the customer portal to its risk management information system. Accessible through the Internet, e-CARMA is designed for ease of navigation and intuitive design to provide point-and-click loss reporting, integrated access to real-time loss information, and links to both critical risk management functions and external risk management sources. It is a proven resource to help customers manage risk.
"The e-CARMA products have set the standard since 1981," says Matthew Carden, vice president, of risk management information services at St. Paul Travelers. "The new e-CARMA customer interface, or dashboard, transports customers to the next generation of intuitive risk management analysis. Our goal with this enhancement, as with all the e-CARMA features, is to furnish our customers with fast, accurate and secure access to their loss information."
Customer information dashboards are designed to provide meaningful information, such as the following:
- The red flags dashboard automatically identifies and posts critical information that will impact overall loss costs. Criteria may be customized to meet particular risk management needs.
- Key performance indicators and performance metrics are displayed on the Performance dashboard to identify trends in loss outcomes and metrics that drive loss costs.
- The Loss analysis dashboard allows intuitive drill-down and drill-up through multiple layers of customer data, uncovering areas of opportunity for frequency and loss reduction.
Michael Strietelmeier, second vice president, risk management information services, says, "We listen to what our customers have to say. They have praised the reliability and ease-of-use of e-CARMA, so the new dashboard will give them even more value. Available in the third quarter of this year, the dashboard represents a new standard in risk management information, using proven technology to better serve our customers."
Source: St. Paul Travelers
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access