Sun Life Financial has contracted for NaviSys Front Office(TM) illustration software. Sun Life Financial's producers will use the software to propose term, whole life, universal life and variable universal life products to their clients.
Leonard E. Scholl, Jr., AVP Individual and Small Business Marketing at Sun Life Financial, said, "The new, Web-based illustration system is part of Sun Life Financial's commitment to provide our customers with innovative products. Sun Life selected NaviSys' proven, modern technology to speed products to market, improve productivity, improve customer service and save ongoing maintenance costs. Because the solution is Web-based, producers won't have to wait to receive software updates on CDs each time we add new products or make changes to existing products. In addition, NaviSys' illustration software will enable us to maintain our product libraries on our own."
Sun Life Financial will migrate its products to the new software by Summer 2004. Web implementation is scheduled for October 2004.
John Gorman, executive vice president of Front Office solutions, said: "By recognizing the importance of updated technology to business growth, Sun Life Financial is in the forefront of the industry. We are pleased that Sun Life Financial continues to choose to work with NaviSys to streamline business processes and simplify its technology platform."
Other features of NaviSys Front Office(TM) illustration software:
- User-friendly, browser-based interface
- Usable online or offline
- Platform-neutral technology
- Supports basic illustrations, solves, advanced markets and special product features
- Presents desktop-publishing quality reports and graphics as .pdf files
- Works seamlessly with other NaviSys Front Office and Home Office components, including electronic applications, underwriting, case management and policy administration, for true straight-through processing.
Forty of the leading North American life insurers use NaviSys' illustration systems.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access