Bellevue, Wash. — Symetra Life Insurance Co., a company that, with its subsidiaries, provides life insurance, annuities, employee benefits and retirement plans through a national network of independent agents and advisors, announced the availability of its “Stability Suite” of products. Designed to help people weather the economic storm, the products provide guaranteed interest rate returns, market risk-proof reliability and steadfast income protection during turbulent times.
Stability Suite products include:
* The Advantage Income Annuity — a flexible retirement income solution designed to reduce financial risks. A one-time purchase locks in guaranteed income payments that are insured against losing value, and include a lifetime income stream option. Retirees can even schedule regular pay increases and take withdrawals as often as every 36 months without incurring surrender fees.
* The Custom Fixed Annuities — dependable, steady-return products to build tax-deferred retirement savings. The products’ predictable fixed interest rates do not fluctuate based on the markets, and can be a good fit for customers concerned about market risk.
“With ongoing economic uncertainty, people want simpler financial solutions and more secure ways to build savings,” says Rich Lindsay, SVP of the Life & Annuities division at Symetra Financial. “Symetra’s Stability Suite meets the needs of increasingly risk-averse consumers and helps guard against financial market turmoil.”
Source: Symetra Financial
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access