Schaumburg, Ill., — Zurich North America has launched a distributor-focused Web site that offers information on prospecting, writing and profiting from technology business. The site serves as a central source for the latest news, in-depth information and educational resources about the profitable insurance business segment of serving technology “builders.” The user-friendly navigation enables distributors to access resources and tools they need to advise customers in the information technology, electronics, communications, factory automation and medical devices segments, Zurich says.
“Our goal in developing this site is to change the game in how insurance Web sites operate,” says David Allred, director of Zurich’s middle market commercial business unit’s technology initiative. “Instead of just listing products and services for distributors to sell, we have created a site that can actually help them write business.”
The Web site enables agents and brokers to click on easy-to-use drop-down menus and find answers to almost every issue imaginable connected with prospecting, writing and profiting from technology business. Some of the content features include:
• “Loss Scenarios” that identify real-life potential technology risks and exposures
• “Knowledge Hub” that houses a series of articles on the latest technology topics—written by industry experts as well as Zurich’s technology and risk management professionals
• A “Go Global” section that addresses the unique needs technology companies face when doing business internationally
• A “News and Trends” news aggregator service that tracks 24/7 all relevant technology stories in the business media, providing users with real-time RSS feeds of major technology news and features
“We will continue to enhance the technology site by adding relevant content on an ongoing basis and using other Web 2.0 and evolving applications over time,” Allred says.
Source: Zurich North America
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access