At a recent retirement party for an old friend who was a senior executive of a large insurance company, he made some interesting points worth sharing:
• He had the good luck early in his career of being in the right place at the right time with the right people. As a result, he learned more about the business and industry than most of his peers did in their entire careers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access