David Findley, senior vice president, Travelers Insurance, has been designated the new chair of ACORD's Board of Directors and Charles "Chuck" McCaig, senior vice president and managing director, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, has been selected as the new chair-elect. Findley previously served as chair-elect as well as chair of the ACORD Planning Committee. Gregory A. Maciag, president and CEO, ACORD, recently made the announcements.
Findley has headed Travelers' Commercial Lines and Personal Lines Operations since 1998. He joined Travelers in 1968 as a commercial lines underwriter in
McCaig joined Chubb in 1991 with responsibility for Information Technology. He is a member of Leadership New Jersey, the Society for Information Management and the Computer Executive Round Table. Previously, he chaired the ACORD Operations Committee.
New directors on the ACORD board are: Andy Fogarty, outside director; Rainer Janssen, group information executive, Munich Re; John Leonard, president and CEO, MEMIC; Grahame Millwater, CEO of global markets, Willis; Chris Rawson, CIO, Lloyd's; Keith Savino, National Association of Professional Insurance Agents; and Jeff Stoll, vice president and CIO, MetLife.
The following is a complete listing of ACORD's 2004 Board of Directors:
- Chair, David Findley, Travelers Insurance
- Chair-Elect, Charles "Chuck" McCaig, Chubb
- Gregory A. Maciag, ACORD
- Immediate Past Chair, Marilyn Norman, The St. Paul Companies
- Chris Ball, IIABA
- Clem Booth, Aon Re International (former WISe vice chair)
- Larry Brandon, American Institute for CPCU
- Richard Connell, Selective Insurance Company
- June Drewry, Aon Corp.
- Andy Fogarty, Outside Director
- Joe Gauches, The Hartford Group
- Jane Green (Committee Chair, Communications), Joe Max Green/Insurance Concepts
- Rainer Janssen,
- Barbara Koster (Committee Chair, Planning), The Prudential Insurance Company of
- John Leonard, MEMIC
- Grahame Millwater, Willis
- Tom Nowak, AIG
- Chris Rawson, Lloyd's of
- Benjamin Salzmann, ACUITY
- Keith Savino, PIA
- Jeff Stoll, MetLife
- George Van Dusen (Committee Chair, Operations), NAILBA
- John Van Osdall, CIAB
- James Williams, Royal & SunAlliance
- Steve Wyckoff, Marsh USA Inc.
- Yury Zaytsev, Swiss Re
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access