Hartford, Conn. - Six months after introducing its enhanced Select Accounts products for small businesses, St. Paul Travelers reports the feedback from independent agents has been overwhelmingly positive.According to a survey of more than 1,300 agents, 96% rated the breadth of product eligibility and 88% rated the pricing and coverage features to be the same or significantly better than the competition.
In addition, 85% of agents considered ease of doing business to be critical in their decision on placing business with a small commercial carrier and gave St. Paul Travelers high marks in this area:
· 91% think the IENet policy issuance system is about the same or significantly better than the competition.
· 81% rated IENet's ease of use in getting a quick quote as good or exceptional.
· 87% rated the new business tools such as Master Pac proposals and pricing worksheets as good or exceptional.
"Earlier this year, we pledged to roll out new and expanded products to cover a broader customer base to make it easier for agents to write more small commercial accounts profitably," says Marc Schmittlein, president and CEO of St. Paul Travelers Select Accounts. "This positive response from agents tells us they are seeing a difference and we're well on our way to achieving that goal."
Source: St. Paul Travelers
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access