American International Group Inc. launched AIG Financial Network, a financial services group designed to transform the existing American General Life Insurance Company career channel.
As part of the creation of group, AIG is revamping its process for new advisors, including best-in-class systems for testing and training, as well as onboarding securities-licensed financial advisors.
According to AIG, competitive advantages for its financial network will include:
- an elite caliber of financial advisors and representatives, specializing in consultative relationship building.
- upgraded facilities, encompassing location, signage, design, capabilities and technology.
- expanded product offerings to meet all stages of a consumer’s life, including a vast array of retirement and income solutions.
- support systems to ensure success, including training, recruiting, operations and staff.
- innovative advanced technology, including a customer relationship management (CRM) app and hands-on training that will facilitate processing, enabling policies to be issued to clients rapidly.
“AIG Financial Network advisors will receive state-of-the-art training, and will be highly equipped to bring data-driven, needs-based financial planning and consultation to American families and small businesses nationwide,” said SVP Dan Mulé, who oversees AIG’s career distribution channel.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access