Northbrook, Ill. - Allstate Financial Corp. has launched a new illustration system for its variable annuity product line called ClearCast Illustrations. This new illustration system enables producers to create hypothetical views of the entire variable annuity product suite.ClearCast walks the user through the process of selecting features, riders and subaccounts. The system has several unique characteristics that include:
* Being fully integrated with Allstate's producer Web site, which is located at www.accessallstate.com.
* Keeping subaccount information current with the most recent month end data allowing for current performance to be shown.
* The ability to save cases and retrieve them later.
* Building a contact list for multiple agents within an agency or organization.
* Showing forward projecting rates and historicals.
* Allowing dollar cost averaging.
"ClearCast Illustrations will allow our producers to easily demonstrate product benefits and features to their customers," says Eric Smith, vice president, distribution strategy and support, Allstate Financial Group. "We believe this is a very unique tool that will save our producers time when working with our variable annuity product line."
Source: Allstate Financial Group
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access