Hartford, Conn.-based CIGNA's voluntary benefits unit has launched its new Web site at www.starbridge.com. The site is designed to provide detailed insight into voluntary health plans for customers enrolled in the Starbridge limited-benefit health plan. CIGNA's Starbridge plans address the needs of the working uninsured, providing health insurance to part-time and hourly workers who do not have access to a comprehensive medical plan through their employer.
Starbridge.com highlights include:
• Clear and easy to understand descriptions of plan and claim scenarios with simplified and improved messaging
• Valuable health care plan economic information, including guides to save on prescriptions and budgeting for health care
• A new healthy living section that includes health and medical tips, fitness and nutrition advice, easy recipes
The new Starbridge.com Web site is the result of feedback gathered from the working uninsured in focus groups held across the country. Participants were clear in their desire for a website that provided the information needed to understand their benefits in order to get healthy and stay healthy.
“We have an obligation to educate and serve every individual who visits Starbridge.com,” says Jeff Stelnik, GM for CIGNA's voluntary benefits. “For many people, this is their first experience with health insurance and we have an opportunity to contribute a proven solution to the nation’s health care crisis.”
Starbridge limited-benefit health plans offer affordable health insurance to part-time and hourly workers. Benefits available with the Starbridge plan include: annual wellness exams, inpatient and outpatient benefits, access to an award-winning CIGNA employee assistance program, a 24-hour nurse line and online health information.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access