Deadline nears for Women in Insurance Leadership: NEXT
Nominations remain open for the Women in Insurance Leadership: NEXT program, as well as the standard Women in Insurance Leadership recognition program, through July.
Women in Insurance Leadership: NEXT will spotlight the C-suite leaders of tomorrow, honoring insurance professionals 40 years of age or younger whose influence and achievements in digital transformation set them apart. The addition of this new elite cohort of talent fulfills the promise of the WIL program, entering its 15th year, while also delivering on Digital Insurance’s broader mission to envision the industry’s future.
In order to ensure that all eligible candidates are considered, nominations for both Women in Insurance Leadership programs will remain open through July 26, 2019. The nomination form for the main Women in Insurance Leadership program is here. The form for Women in Insurance Leadership: NEXT, for up-and-coming leaders age 40 and under, is here.
Women in Insurance Leadership: NEXT honorees must be nominated by senior executives at their financial institutions. Program eligibility criteria include the following:
- Applicants must be nominated by one of their mentors or direct managers
- Applicants must be in their role for at least one year to qualify
- Applicants must have been a key player in a major initiative for that institution at some point during the previous 18 months
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership qualities beyond that particular project
- Applicants must be seen as having C-suite potential
All honorees for both programs will be celebrated at the Women in Insurance Leadership conference, which will take place Oct. 28-29 at The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago. This full day of professional and personal development features a variety of dynamic presentations, and allows for attendees and teams to learn and connect.
Please contact Digital Insurance editor in chief Nathan Golia for more information.