New York — Information Builders announced partnerships with six third-party companies in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), fraud protection and case management solutions. Notable partnerships are designed to reduce fraud losses and make the Internet a safer place to conduct business.
MegaMation, Accertify, iovation, 41st Parameter, Creative Data Solutions and ScottTech have co-developed specialized solutions using WebFOCUS and iWay Software to meet customer demand for enhanced value and efficiency.
"Companies do not just want technology," says Gerald Cohen, CEO of Information Builders. "They look for solutions that solve critical problems. Web-based access to report sharing and distribution has been available only to organizations with the IT infrastructure required to support such solutions. For small and mid-sized organizations with limited resources, the alternative has been static reports via e-mail or hard copy, which is time-consuming and leads to conflicting data. By offering customers WebFOCUS as part of reporting solutions, our partners help organizations reduce expenditures on software and hardware, shorten deployment cycles and optimize existing IT investments."
By encouraging and promoting the integration of Information Builders’ technologies and applications into third-party software, Information Builders is able to provide customers with complete solutions that maximize their technology investment, says the company.
Information Builders has sought out and collaborated with solution partners that enhance its business intelligence and integration solutions and increase its breadth of expertise and specialized knowledge. With new partners in SaaS, fraud protection and vertical management solutions for logistics and the public sector, Information Builders extends the coverage of BI and integration to the marketplace. And by partnering with SaaS solution providers, Information Builders and its partners are helping customers save time, costs, and resources at a critical economic time, reports the company.
Information Builders has active partnerships with the following:
• 41st Parameter, a leader in fraud intervention, provides solutions that protect customers and brands, reduce fraud losses and make the Internet a safer place to conduct business. Through a combination of best practices, leading technology and human interaction, it makes the process of preventing and detecting Internet fraud easier and more effective, reducing both expenses and potential losses. 41st Parameter will be reselling iWay adapters to bring more data into its fraud-detection environment including Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
• Accertify offers Interceptas, a SaaS solution for combating Card Not Present (CNP) credit card fraud, developed specifically to meet the needs of merchants who sell online, or accept CNP transactions. Using WebFOCUS, Accertify will provide analysis and reporting capabilities integrated with Interceptas to enhance its ability to identify and mitigate credit card fraud.
• iovation provides the first and only device reputation service, protecting business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer interactions on the Internet. Its real-time service prevents online fraud including identity theft, charge-backs, phishing, click fraud and other abuses of online services such as predatory behavior, stealing or cheating, posting unwanted content and chat abuse. As part of its service, iovation provides summarized reports to its subscribers using WebFOCUS. It also built an internal reporting environment for deeper analysis of trends and anomalies.
• MegaMation is a provider of facility maintenance management solutions in a SaaS model. Its partnership with Information Builders enables it to exchange information from its DirectLine product to third-party applications via iWay Software adapters. "DirectLine Maintenance" provides maintenance management services to manufacturers, facility managers, school boards, universities, and hospitals/healthcare organizations with installations ranging from single sites to company-wide customized solutions.
• Creative Data Solutions (CDS) has provided court management solutions for local, state and federal governments for more than 16 years. CDS' product suite, DuProcess, includes more than 18 modules that offer integrated court management solutions. CDS is incorporating WebFOCUS to enhance its solutions for performance management, online budget and financial reporting, online court docket information, as well as tools to securely access, integrate and share court data. Joint customer, Volusia County Clerk of Court is poised to achieve three key organizational and cost reduction goals by implementing this enhanced case management system.
• ScottTech's Celution Software, a warehouse-control system, delivers powerful solutions for inventory control, order management and distribution needs. ScottTech incorporated iWay Software adapters as part of its PickPro WCS Software Suite to enhance performance and integration of SAP and other ERP systems for companies in the automation and manufacturing industries.
"By incorporating WebFOCUS into our fraud protection SaaS offering we are able to give financial organizations immediate insight into critical data as well as visibility into trends over time," says Andrew Lauter, CTO at Accertify. "Information Builders brings both longevity and innovative technology that together help us to deliver a compelling and effective solution for combating online fraud."
In addition to these partnerships, Information Builders also has expanded existing relationships with Netezza in data warehousing and Lombardi for business process management.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access