Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., a software and services provider concentrating on improving the customer experience, is launching Interactive Intelligence PureCloud, a suite of cloud-based services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
The PureCloud suite of application services is based on new distributed cloud architecture and built upon Amazon Web Services, Interactive Intelligence said, and was designed to offer rapid deployment, reliability and scalability, while connecting customers and employees in new, more efficient ways.
PureCloud was designed to handle the scalability, reliability and security needs of the largest global organizations, the company said. PureCloud services will include unified communications, contact center automation, document management and workflow. In addition, all PureCloud applications, interfaces and management tools were created using the most recent web design methods for maximum ease of use, Interactive Intelligence said.
Unique PureCloud services include:
- Interactive Intelligence PureMatch, a matching scheme that dynamically matches customer interactions with contact center agents based on multiple attributes and criteria.
- Interactive Intelligence PureCloud Social Customer Service, which enables customers to view agent profiles and performance, including their service ratings and wait time, then choose the agent best qualified to assist them.
- Interactive Intelligence PureCloud Directory, a corporate directory that makes available deep user profile content, such as skills, work experience, location, etc., and offers a bi-directional synchronization with popular systems such as Active Directory, Exchange, WorkDay, SharePoint and Salesforce. This feature includes native mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8 Phone.
Interactive Intelligence PureCloud is scheduled for general availability in Q4 2014.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access