It's a beautifully crisp fall morning in New York, and I'm excited to announce the 10th class of Insurance Networking News' Women in Insurance Leadership honorees.
It's my first time through the process, and I was frankly amazed not just at the compelling stories of growth and development in the insurance industry, but at the close-knit community of nominators who proposed more than 50 eligible executives. Thank you to them, and to our panel of previous years' winners who serve as judges in helping us make the very tough decisions of who emerges victorious.
Anyway, without further ado, the winners are:
- Karen S. Lynch, President, Aetna
- Julia Davis, CIO, Aflac
- Heather Wilson, Chief data officer, AIG
- Sharon Ashton, Commercial Automobile Manager, Chubb
- Debra Friedman, president and CEO, Health Republic Insurance
- Elaine Sarsynski, EVP, Retirement Services and Worksite Insurance, MassMutual
- Margaret (Peggy) McDonald, SVP and Actuary, Pension Risk Transfer, Prudential Retirement
- Jeanne Jankowski, Head of Energy & Marine, Zurich Global Corporate in North America
- Teresa Cracas, SVP, Chief Risk Officer, Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Grace Hanson, SVP and chief claims officer, Homesite Insurance
These exemplary women will be honored at our Women in Insurance Leadership Forum, October 28 and 29 in Chicago. Register now to hear from these winners, as well as other esteemed speakers like USAA's Katherine Swain, innovation advisor and drone leader; Tim Callahan, AFLAC CISO; and Cynthia Powell, State Auto chief risk officer.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access