In an effort to expand its distribution nework, Ironshore Inc. established regional offices throughout the United States.
Steven England, who has been appointed EVP of Ironshore Insurance Services, is responsible for overseeing Ironshore’s U.S. Field Operations. He says Ironshore Insurance Services has opened offices in geographic markets to work with retail brokers on a regional basis.
Ironshore Insurance Services announces the appointment of regional executives to lead its efforts in the following regional territories:
· David Rogers, Midwest (Chicago)
· Bob Newmarker, Northeast (Boston)
· Kevin Fee, Mid-Atlantic (Philadelphia)
· Ron Gleason, South Central (Houston)
· Wade Pitman, Southwest (Los Angeles)
· Michael Gill, Gulf Coast (New Orleans)
“Ironshore is expanding its distribution capabilities for retail partners to access Ironshore’s property/casualty capabilities as we continue to build on our success in meeting the needs of insureds and brokers,” England says.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access