ISCS, a provider of P&C policy administration systems, launched its Web 2.0 direct-to-consumer (DTC) personal auto policy quoting, purchase and issuance product. The release is an addition to the standard feature set of SurePower Innovation, the company's comprehensive SOA insurance automation solution.
ISCS's DTC Portal Enables Insurance Carriers and MGAs to:
· Quickly roll out Web applications for DTC insurance quoting and purchasing
· Fully automate online quoting, online sales and consumer self-service
· Utilize analytics, such as Google, server-side, and/or other stat packages, and include testing variations with A-B and multivariate analysis to optimize sales success
· Build specific portals for individual market segments, such as affinity groups
· Vary subsequent questions asked based on consumers’ answers
· Include Web Services, such as geo-coding, that enable consumers to select a local agent
· Lower costs and increase customer satisfaction by providing online, printable documents, including declaration pages, policies and insurance cards
· Optionally, provide online help during the quote process using live chat technology
· Build loyalty and relationships by easily applying the carrier's corporate branding and matching its Web site "look and feel"
ISCS's customer-centric development process includes testing with actual target customers in their home settings and with focus groups. This real-world testing method optimizes the logical default choices, number of defaults for the form fields, question order and grouping, and ensures consumer understanding of form label language, the company says. Further, testing has shown the importance of including features such as "carry forward" of information, the ability to "backtrack" and make corrections, "save progress" and "save quote" features to return to a partial application (e.g. to return to purchase the policy after consulting with a spouse).
Additionally, ISCS says its clients benefit from pre-integrated insurance automation. While the standards-based DTC offering easily integrates with third-party systems, it complements ISCS's automation of commercial package policies, business owners' policies (BOP), commercial auto, personal auto, homeowners and umbrella. ISCS's SurePower Innovation is designed to provide administration and IT efficiencies, easy cross-company reporting, and enforcement of consistent company requirements—across all lines and products.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access