Charles "Chuck" McCaig, CIO, Chubb, has been designated the new chair of ACORD's Board of Directors. Barbara Koster, CIO, Prudential Financial has been selected as the chair-elect. The announcements were made recently by ACORD's President and CEO Gregory A. Maciag.
McCaig has been with Chubb since 1991 where he is responsible for information technology. He is a member of Leadership New Jersey, the Society for Information Management, and the LOMA CIO Council. He also chaired the Operations Committee for the ACORD Board of Directors.
As CIO of Prudential Financial, Koster oversees the use of information technology company-wide, including the formulation of policies, establishment of standards and architectures and the development of guidelines and management practices.
New Directors on the ACORD board are Lawrence G. Brandon, American Institute for CPCU and John Chu, senior vice president, eBusiness and Technology, The Hartford Financial Services Group.
The following is a complete listing of the 2005 Board of Directors:
- Chair, Charles "Chuck" McCaig, Chubb
- Chair-Elect, Barbara Koster, Prudential Financial
- Gregory A. Maciag, ACORD
- Immediate Past Chair, David Findley, St. Paul Travelers
- Chris Ball, Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
- Clem Booth, AON Re International
- Lawrence G. Brandon, American Institute for CPCU
- John Chu, The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Richard Connell, Selective Insurance Group
- June Drewry, Outside Director
- Andy Fogarty, Outside Director
- Joseph Gauches, Outside Director
- Rainer Janssen, Munich Re
- John Kellington, Ohio Casualty Insurance Companies
- John Leonard, MEMIC
- Grahame Millwater, Willis Re
- Tom Nowak, AIG
- Chris Rawson, Lloyd's
- Keith Savino, National Association of Professional Insurance Agents
- Jeff Stoll, MetLife
- George Van Dusen, National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies
- John Van Osdall, The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Stephen Wyckoff, Marsh USA Inc.
- Yury Zaytsev, Swiss Re
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access