ISCS has released version 3.0.10 of SurePower Innovation, its enterprise suite for P&C core administration. This latest version offers document and data prefill functionality across the suite to enable faster quoting, claim resolution and product speed-to-market, ISCS said.
Version 3.0.10 features the ability to store documents and other files unrelated to policy or claim files in document cabinet folders within the application, as well as drag-and-drop, improved custom filtering, full document audit trail capability, user-defined templates and security access lists for each document cabinet folder, ISCS said.
Additional functionality includes:
- LexisNexis Auto Data Prefill. This new data interface requests a prefill report directly from SurePower Innovation by providing required information and returning results that automatically prefill quotes with drivers and vehicles found at the searched address, ISCS said.
- Improved Commission Plans. Insurers now can place producers on new commission plans pre-populated by data imported from Excel spreadsheets; plans contain new levels of detail and flexibility by license class, including commission area, business source and code, ISCS said.
- Claimant Preferred Payment Method. This new feature auto fills the claimant's preferred payment method and pulls ACH information from SurePower Policy without user prompting, eliminating keystrokes and saves time.
"It's exciting to see these kind of capabilities in a modern enterprise suite," said Karen Furtado, partner for SMA, an advisory and consulting firm exclusively serving the insurance industry. "Insurers have typically looked to best-of-breed solutions for these types of features. This new functionality in modern enterprise suites, like SurePower Innovation, gives insurers more options for building their technology architecture. This is a significant advance from ISCS."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access