Reacting to comScore Inc.’s declaration that one in four mobile users now have smart phones and Nielsen’s estimates that by this time next year the number will be one in two, Progressive announced it has expanded its mobile offerings:
• Enhanced car insurance offerings. Drivers can now get Progressive car insurance quotes through any mobile browser at http://mobile.progressive.com, the insurer says. Mobile quoting is available in more than a dozen states and will expand to more states throughout 2011. Customers can also add Roadside Assistance to their policies and call for help with Progressive’s iPhone and Google Android operating system apps. And, they can access helpful safety tips and how-tos, such as how to jump-start a dead battery and how to change a flat tire.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access