Newark, N.J. - Prudential Financial Inc. has launched a Women & Finance section on its consumer Web site. The new section of the company's site provides information and tools designed to help women address the unique financial issues they face."Bringing education to the online experience is just one way we hope to provide women with the tools they need to help secure their own financial futures," says James Brett, vice president and head of eBusiness Development for Prudential. "In today's fast-paced world, a great way to provide knowledge is through the convenience of the Internet."
Some content on the Women & Finance section of the site includes:
* Detailed information to help women financially prepare for and live in various life stages, including Single professional, Single parent, Growing Family, On Your Own After Divorce or Loss, Approaching Retirement and Living in Retirement.
* An overview of the products and potential solutions that help women achieve sound financial well-being.
* Interactive guides and worksheets that provide both a snapshot of existing financial health and an outline of what needs to be considered to reach future financial goals.
Launch of the complete Women & Finance section follows a one-page women's landing page released in 2002. The new content serves as the latest outreach in the women's campaign Prudential began in 2000 with the release of its first women's financial literacy study. Prudential has since repeated the study in 2002 and 2004, and the next iteration is slated for release in early 2006.
"Our research has shown that women are aware of the need to secure a comfortable retirement, invest properly, look at their finances and take responsibility. But overall, their actions are not matching where they think they need to be-there's a gap," says Maria Umbach, vice president of life product marketing for Prudential.
Source: Prudential Financial Inc.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access