Aite Group has seen recent additions of new product lines, processes and regulations affecting the U.S. health insurance and health care industry that have led to major changes in the ways the industry operates. As a result, the research and advisory firm will launch a health insurance practice designed to offer financial institutions, technology vendors and business process outsourcing providers unique insight into the health insurance and healthcare sectors.
“With more regulatory changes expected, our primary objective will be to help financial institutions and vendors seize new opportunities in those sectors," says Kunal Pandya, the lead analyst driving the development of the health insurance practice.
The health practice will focus on the health insurance and health care industries, with an emphasis on providing an integrated, three-pronged analysis of business, IT and regulatory issues affecting each area. Like Aite Group's other practice areas, the new health practice will provide clients with the knowledge to make informed decisions on how to best address industry issues and maximize profits from new opportunities.
According to Aite, research coverage within this practice will encompass:
• health insurance business, regulatory and technology trends
• health care business, regulatory and technology trends
• health insurance payments (e.g., payment provider models and patient-to-provider models)
• consumer-defined health care (CDH)
• individual insurance
• electronic medical records
• claim processing
• health insurers' and health care providers' it spending
• IT services and business process outsourcing in the health insurance and health care verticals
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access