Selective Insurance has added a new member to its analytics team.
The insurer has named James Gottshall AVP of analytics strategy. He joined Selective in September, after a stint as AVP of analytics integration at Chubb.
Selective also added several other new executives:
- Jamie Beal, AVP, director of corporate communications
- Matthew Caton, AVP, property claims
- Vaibhav Kalia, AVP, portfolio manager
- Nathan Rugge, AVP, actuarial pricing
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access