Wausau Insurance has unveiled a new one-stop online information source that will make it easier than ever for brokers to meet and exceed their client needs.
"By accessing the new 'Producer Portal' secured site via Wausau.com, brokers can obtain the most precise and up-to-date information on their clients insured with
Among the key features of the new site are:
- Our Company -- Includes information on Wausau Insurance,
- myOffice -- A list of a broker's in-force accounts and policies; agency reports including book of business summary; new business and renewal detail and activity summary; licensing information; submission requirements; industry information links.
- Products and Forms -- Underwriting focus; product information; supplementary application forms; non-ISO endorsement forms.
- Claims -- Individual claim inquiry for all your accounts; access/request electronic loss reports; claim directory; detailed information on how
- Services -- Billing information; Loss Prevention catalog, contacts and seminar schedule.
- Portal News -- A review of additional functionality planned for the site.
A related project that is underway will create a producer interface system with the ability to receive submission data from an agency management system, channel it through
The technology is in development at
Source: Wausau Insurance
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access