Every quarter, Dalbar Inc., a Boston-based research firm, examines insurance, annuity and mutual fund Web sites to spot innovative changes and identify trends across the financial services industry. The company ranks the top 25 Web sites based on the scope of functionality and usability. In addition, the age, relevance and quality of the content and the reliability of the sites also are factors in the rankings.During the second quarter, Dalbar notes that many firms either launched new Web sites or added new sections to improve usability for financial professionals. Among its findings:
* Transamerica launched its new TransAct Producer Web site, which enables producers to customize up to 20 quick links. The Transamerica site also has several new sections, including a "Now Available" section that informs producers when materials and downloads become available on the Web site.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access