Only terrorist acts "certified" by the Secretary of the Treasury, in concurrence with the Secretary of State and Attorney General of the United States, are covered by the new federal program. These "certified acts" are defined as:* Violent endangerment of people, property and infrastructure.
* Damage within the United States and its terrorities or to U.S. air carriers and vessels or
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access