As part of its effort to simplify and facilitate the insurance placement process for agents serving the small business sector, Zurich is offering online access to a wide range of policy documents through its eZSB Web site at www.ezsb.com.Key forms, such as declarations pages, schedules, forms listings, signature pages and automobile identification cards, can now be obtained and printed on demand. Documents are available within minutes of issuing the policy online.
"Over the past year we have introduced a number of enhancements to the eZSB platform that are making it easier for our agents to do business more quickly, better and at lower cost," says Ray Thomas, president and CEO of Zurich's Small Business group, which is part of Zurich Financial Services, Zurich, Switzerland. "By providing these essential documents on demand, we are helping agents dramatically reduce their turnaround time on customer policies while increasing their overall effectiveness."
Through the eZSB Web platform, agents will be now be able to:
- Access printable .pdf format documents in minutes rather than days.
- Print only the key documents they need, when and where they want them.
- Save documents directly to their agency management system, eliminating the need to scan.
- Reduce their reliance on binders and certificates.
- Eliminate the need to mail documents to customers, establish a diary and follow up until signed copies are returned.
- Easily send documents directly to the insured via e-mail.
- Save valuable time, which can be used to solicit new customers, cross-sell additional products and increase revenues.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access