Zurich announced the release of Zurich Pro Plus, an enhanced Errors & Omissions (E&O) coverage to address the needs of a broad range of business professionals, including consultants, and media and information technology customers.
“Zurich’s Pro Plus Errors & Omissions coverage addresses the unique requirements of the modern workplace, where greater reliance on technology can increase companies’ susceptibility to new risks, new privacy laws and regulations,” said Brad Gow, SVP of E&O, Zurich Specialties.
In addition to providing limits of up to $10 million, Zurich’s Pro Plus E&O liability policy offers numerous distinct advantages for qualified customers, including:
• Media liability coverage
• The ability to cover professional liability and security and privacy exposures together under a single limit
• Defense costs for privacy-related regulatory proceedings
• Consumer redress funds coverage following a privacy breach
• 90-day automatic extended reporting period
• 25% automatic acquisition threshold
“We’re pleased to offer Zurich Pro Plus to a wide variety of organizations, from small-to-mid-size companies to Fortune 500 businesses,” said Lori Bailey, VP of Zurich Integrated Products. “Zurich has also developed a wide range of industry endorsements for the Pro Plus policy that build in custom definitions and conditions unique to specific professionals, such as real estate brokers, property managers, franchisers, home inspectors, and third party administrators, to name just a few.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access