INDIANAPOLIS--Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield customers can now enroll in their health care benefits through secure, online tools available at http://anthem.com . The new capabilities not only make enrolling fast and easy for employees and individuals, but allow employers to streamline their work, lower administrative costs, and save time, all in an effort to improve the ease of working with Anthem.
"Anthem is committed to continually developing and delivering online tools designed to make doing business with us easier than ever," said Dennis Casey, Vice President and General Manager of Indiana group business. "These new Web enrollment capabilities provide our customers a comprehensive resource of convenient, easy-to-use, online services that offer a more efficient and simpler process to communicate with Anthem."
Web enrollment is available to new groups with more than 51 employees and for individuals looking for health benefits coverage. Using Web enrollment, customers can:
* Work at their own pace - information is automatically saved, so
customers don't have to complete their applications in one sitting.
* Enroll with confidence - Web Enrollment is secure, so customers can
feel confident that their information will remain private.
* Manage benefits online - upon completing enrollment, employees gain
automatic access to MyAnthem(SM), allowing them to take almost immediate
advantage of a full range of online services. Those who apply for individual
health care coverage and go through the medical underwriting process, then
register for MyAnthem after their policy is issued.
Web enrollment isn't just for employees and those signing up for individual health benefits coverage. The new tools help employers as well. Using Web enrollment, benefit administrators can:
* Reduce paperwork - less paperwork means simplified administration.
* Streamline enrollment - electronic submission allows employers to
simplify the enrollment process.
* Eliminate delays - employees can't complete the electronic applications
until all required fields are filled out, helping remove delays due to
* Simplify management - employers can quickly review and submit
applications, making benefit management easier.
Anthem provides a suite of online, consumer-driven tools for members at MyAnthem, Anthem's personalized member Web site.
Source: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access