Indianapolis, Ind. — Kaplan Financial Compliance, a provider of services and technology solutions for the insurance and securities industries to help manage the producer/representative on-boarding process and career cycle, introduced a "just in time" appointment processing capability in its CMS G2 compliance solution. The new feature is designed to cut down on unnecessary state appointment processing fees paid by carriers.
The CMS G2 just-in-time appointment process allows insurance companies to complete and hold producer appointment requests electronically. Using intelligent workflow processes, just-in-time is designed to enable users to hold transaction requests for specific states and distribution groups, monitor the aging of the transactions and release the request for state approval when a sale is made. This process is fully automated, and based on business rules built into the system.
In addition to cost savings, other benefits include:
- Increased efficiencies gained through process automation, which reduces staff time spent on manual data gathering, filing, tracking and processing.
- Rules-based compliance validations, which reduces compliance risk by utilizing an integrated rules engine that ensures accurate and timely data.
- Role-based security with all processes and roles built into the system, ensuring secure transactions and communications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access