AXA Strategic Ventures (ASV), the venture capital arm of the global insurer launched this year, has announced new investments in four startups.
ASV is currently invested in startups PolicyGenius, Limelight Health and VolunteerSpot. Joining them in the fund's U.S. portfolio are:
- Bee, a mobile-first bank for all Americans. Bee was launched in New York in June and has more than 3,200 clients. It will expand to San Francisco and Oakland this month.
- PriceMethod, a predictive analytics company that provides technology to enable accommodations marketplaces and property owners to operate more efficiently through optimized, automated and now guaranteed pricing. .
- GoldBean, which analyzes members’ spending patterns to create customized investment portfolios.
- CoPromote, which is an influencer marketing platform with more than 800,000 content creators reaching more than 1.6 billion people a month.
“Our world is becoming more transparent, digitally enabled and customer centric,” said ASV U.S.’s General Partner, Manish Agarwal. “These developments are changing financial services and we are excited that our portfolio is helping shape this trend. Through these new companies, we want to capture innovation and invest in technologies that will tomorrow transform our industry."
For more startups to watch, check out INN's roundup.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access