Philadelphia - CIGNA Corp. redesigned its flagship public Web site to be easier for users to navigate and offer users extensive health information and online resources in a newly added Health & Money section.
"This redesign represents more than a decade's experience of how users interact with our Web site, extensive "voice of the consumer" research, and 16 months of development work, to deliver a site designed so that people can quickly and easily obtain the information they want and need," says Jeffrey Wyne, vice president of marketing, CIGNA HealthCare.
The Web site offers new content encompassing the company's HealthCare, Group and International businesses. A key enhancement is the creation of a Health & Money section that provides health information and decision support tools designed to help users and their families stay healthy, cope with sudden illness or a chronic condition and effectively engage in their health care throughout their various stages of life.
Features of the new Health & Money section includes:
- In-depth articles about managing chronic conditions, staying healthy and handling unexpected health events;
- Information for health care financial planning;
- Interactive tools to help estimate health risk factors, identify action steps to improve health, and calculate health savings account and flexible spending account contributions.
The re-launch of the Web site is the first of several online enhancements the Philadelphia-based insurer plans for 2007. The CIGNA member personal Web portal will be redesigned and enhanced for launch during the first quarter of 2007. The redesigned CIGNA for Health Care Professionals portal, is also scheduled to launch later in 2007.
Source: CIGNA Corp.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access