Washington - Senior technical and management professionals from a number of insurance companies--Prudential, The Hartford, AIG and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota--are among the presenters at Rules Technology Summit, a new event at the 2006 International Business Rules Forum, November 5-9 in Washington.The Rules Technology Summit is aimed at technical audiences including IT architects and IS professionals whose goals are to take advantage of the business rules approach to build agile applications with the flexibility to accommodate frequently changing business conditions.
Among the industry sectors represented at this year's conferences will be insurance, credit and lending, government, healthcare, utilities, manufacturing, consulting and technology.
The Rules Technology Summit focuses on the concerns of IT architects and IS professionals in search of business agility through rules implementations, including:
- Incorporating rules technology into a company's application architecture.
- Selecting the best rules technology for a company's applications.
- Ensuring technical success with rule engines.
- Time-to-value: getting to the pay-off fast using business rules management systems.
- Understanding the impact of rules technology on IT culture.
- Achieving the flexibility of rules without sacrificing performance.
- Incorporating rules maintained by end-users into the development life cycle.
- Testing in a rules environment.
- Translating source rules into technical rule specifications.
- Leveraging existing legacy systems using rules technology.
- Exploiting J2EE, EAI platforms and technology standards such as XML.
- Identifying best practices for developing agile applications using rules.
This year's conferences feature more than 70 sessions, nine pre-conference tutorials, three keynote speakers plus three post-conference special sessions. The conference sessions have been expanded to seven tracks of highly informative presentations and panel discussions on what it takes to achieve success with business rules technology.
Source: Business Wire
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access