Preferred Medical Claim Solutions (PMCS), Scottsdale, Ariz., and Genelco Software Solutions, a division of Greenville, S.C.-based Liberty Insurance Services Corporation (LIS), have formed a strategic partnership that will provide Genelco Group+ users access to the Preferred Data Interchange (PDI) offered through PMCS. Genelco Software Solutions provides administration software and services to life and health insurers."A number of Genelco Group+ users wanted the claim funding and repricing that PMCS provides," says Mike Molinar, vice-president of Genelco Software Solutions. "Knowing that this will save our clients money, we thought it very important to provide a seamless way for them to take advantage of the PMCS network."
Genelco decided to build an interface within the Genelco Group+ system that will enable group clients to pass out-of-network claims straight through the Genelco Group+ system and into the PDI network. Genelco clients stand to benefit in three ways:
- They will be able to obtain significant repricing savings on out-of-network claims.
- They will not have to spend money developing an interface --Genelco is providing it within the Genelco Group+ system.
- Using the PDI will free up claims specialists from hand-touching out-of-network claims.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access