Insurance Networking News today announced the recipients of the 2014 Women in Insurance Leadership Awards. The 10 honorees will be feted at the 7th annual Women in Insurance Leadership Forum to be held in Chicago on October 20th.
Since 2006, INN's Women in Insurance Leadership (WIL) program has honored the extraordinary accomplishments of more than 70 professionals whose leadership and performance have redefined the insurance business and its application of technology. This year’s winners are distinguished for the global reach of their endeavors and the international scope of their accomplishments.
- Victoria Carter, Vice Chairman, International Operations, Guy Carpenter & Company
- Judy Copechal, Chief Underwriting Officer, United Property & Casualty Insurance Company
- Melissa Crawford, Senior Vice President of Markets, Products and Technology, Physicians Mutual Insurance
- Paula Downey, President and CEO, CSAA Insurance Group
- Kathleen S. Ellis, Senior Vice President, Chubb and Son Inc.
- Katherine Mabe, President, Allstate Business to Business, Allstate
- Nancy Mueller, EVP, Chief Operations Officer, Zurich North America
- Donna Peeples, Chief Customer Experience Officer, AIG
- Lorraine Seib, President, Excess Casualty, XL Group
- Teresa White, EVP, Chief Operations Officer, Aflac US
Dedicated to the advancement and professional growth of women in the field of insurance, the WIL program provides opportunities for mentors and their protégées to develop and hone natural leadership skills, expand their professional networks and gain insights on business strategy and execution.
This year’s WIL Forum will be attended by hundreds of insurance professionals, including numerous executives and aspiring leaders. Among the featured speakers at this year’s conference are Maggie Westdale, Global Chief Financial Officer at Aon Benfield; Dawn Mortimer, Innovation Director for American Family, and Denise Garth, Partner and Chief Digital Officer at Strategy Meets Action.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access