Bryn Mawr, Pa. — The American College, an 80-year-old non-profit educational institution, announced the election of nine new senior financial industry leaders to its Board of Trustees. They are:
• Ralph Crews, CLU, ChFC, senior VP, Distribution, Penn Mutual Life Insurance Co., Horsham, Pa.
• Kevin Eichner, president and CEO, Enterprise Financial Services Corp., St. Louis, Mo.
• Peter Golato, CLU, ChFC, senior VP, Nationwide Financial, Columbus, Ohio
• Gary Huffman, CLU, ChFC, president and CEO, Union Central Life Insurance Co., Cincinnati
• Charles Jones, CLU, ChFC, CASL, managing member, Pentrust LLC, Pittsburgh
• Scott Perry, president, Bankers Life and Casualty Co., Chicago
• David Rubinowitz, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, CAP, LUTCF, VP, Account Development & Training, Sales & Distribution, John Hancock Insurance Co., Boston
• Margaret Skinner, executive VP, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York
• Kevin Slawin, president, Distribution and senior VP, Allstate Financial, Northbrook, Ill.
“The Trustees are fully committed and supportive of The College’s strategic direction,” says Robert Plybon, CLU, ChFC, and president of Plybon Associates, Greensboro, N.C.
Plybon, who chairs the 33 member Board of Trustees, added that in the coming years The American College will hire 100 adjunct faculty members and initiate new technological learning platforms that will help bring the institution’s world-class education to the hometowns of financial professionals across the country.
“This is an exciting period of growth for The American College,” he says.
“The financial services industry is a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, and The American College is continuously evolving to meet and exceed the needs of professionals and their companies,” says Dr. Larry Barton, president and CEO of The American College. “The individuals who have joined our Board of Trustees are some of the nation’s foremost thought leaders, and we are delighted to be able to draw upon their experience and insight.”
The 80-year old American College is dedicated to leadership in innovative training and development that helps financial services companies and their employees succeed. As a non-profit educational institution holding the highest level of academic accreditation, The College has served as a valued business partner to banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies and others.
Source: The American College
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access