Bryn Mawr, Pa. — The American College, an 80-year-old non-profit educational institution, announced the election of nine new senior financial industry leaders to its Board of Trustees. They are:
• Ralph Crews, CLU, ChFC, senior VP, Distribution, Penn Mutual Life Insurance Co., Horsham, Pa.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access