Nationwide has announced the launch of FastPath, a new commercial quoting system aimed at helping its agents save time while serving small-business clients.
The insurer says the tool was developed after feedback from the field in a video on its website. It claims to help agents by:
- Cutting four out of five screens from the process
- Being more simple, intuitive and streamlined than earlier portals
- Automatically accepting 60% of risks without underwriter review
“We’re making it easier for agents to do business with us so they can focus on the needs of clients,” said Jeff Rommel, president of Nationwide's Property & Casualty Independent Distribution Channel. “This tool is just one of many ways Nationwide is working to help agents better serve clients.”
Nationwide also offers social media and web-based mapping tools to help agents find commercial prospects.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access