Cleveland - Members can do everything from determining deductibles to accessing claims information on the redesigned Web site of Consumers Life Insurance Co. at http://www.consumerslife.com/.Creating a Web presence that would help members better understand and use their health insurance benefits was a priority, according to Chris Hoffman, manager of Internet communications.
"The new features allow users the opportunity to access information with fewer clicks," says Hoffman. "The redesign is part of an ongoing effort of moving toward our goal of becoming closer to our customers."
The new site features:
- A variety of wellness programs that are available, such as BabyLink, Balanced Outlook, Breathe Easy, Diabetes Advantage, KidneyLink, Heart Sense and Pain Solutions.
- My Health Plan, Consumers Life's online tool that gives members instant and secure access to their health plan information, including claims status and explanation of benefits.
- WebMD, the popular consumer health information resource, to provide a broad spectrum of medical information and advice, as well as interactive tools to help improve members' health and the health of their families.
Hoffman says the remodeled site also provides members with enhanced security and privacy. "Not only does the new site minimize the necessity for customers to use their Social Security number, but the Consumers Life customer will certainly find the site more user-friendly and much easier to navigate," he says.
Consumers Life Insurance Co. is a subsidiary of Medical Mutual of Ohio. The company is licensed to sell health insurance products in 28 states and the District of Columbia.
Source: Medical Mutual of Ohio
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access