Given the complex and challenging factors that property/casualty insurance executives face in today's market, it's becoming more difficult-if not impossible-to establish key priorities that remain relevant over time.Findings from a survey of 120 P&C executives by Robert E. Nolan Company Inc. demonstrate the environment may be settling down, enabling executives to set priorities for their organizations. The Simsbury, Conn.-based research and consulting firm notes that seven distinct courses of action emerged from its study:
* Carriers should avoid distractions and instead focus on core processes and performance drivers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access